7th Grade Course Syllabus
Course information 7th Grade Mathematics offered daily third and forth periods.
Teacher contact information:
Arlee Jr. High School
72220 Fyant Street
Arlee, MT 59821
Phone: (406) 726-3216 x 2403
Hours: 7:30 am—4:15 pm
Course description/student learning objectives
Students will gain a basic understanding of the following topics outlined in the course content as well as becoming better prepared for their 8th grade year.
- Number System
- Proportional Relationships
- Expressions and Equations
- Triangles and angles
- Area and Circumference
- Surface Area
- Scientific Calculator
- 1”-1 1/2" - Three ring binder
- 5 dividers
- Pencils --only work completed in pencil will be accepted
- Loose leaf paper
Class Notes Notes are listed by date of lesson for new topics presented. No lesson material is attached due to copyright laws. Student may get lesson materials from teacher.
7th Grade 3rd Period
- Thursday 12/6/18 4-6 Two Step Equations
- Tuesday 12/4/18 4-5 One-Step Equations
- Monday 12/3/18 4-4 Simplifying Expressions
- Wednesday 11/28/18 4-3 How can you distribute a negative number?
- Tuesday 11/27/18 4-2 How does grouping affect an expression?
7th Grade 4th Period
- Thursday 12/6/18 3-5 Percent Change
- Tuesday 12/4/18 3-4 Percents in Real Life
- Thursday 11/29/18 6-7 Applications of Percents
- Wednesday 11/28/18 3-3 How do you use percents?