Welcome to Arlee High School Cross Country 2019!Beginning of the Year Information:
- Get your physical taken and turned in to the office as soon as possible. Athletes are not allowed to practice until they have turned in thier physicals.
- Remember to attend Parent/Athlete Night at 6:00 PM on Wednesday, August 14th in the new gym. This is where mandatory paperwork will be passed out which must be signed and turned in before athletes can participate in practice.
Upcoming Meet Information:Our first meet will be the Grant-Kohrs Invite in Deer Lodge. The meet will take place on Friday, August 30th. Race details are not yet available.Team Activities:No team activities have been planned yet. We expect to participate in the homecoming parade in October.Please e-mail me with any questions. Thanks,Brett Sproullbsproull@arleeschools.org
- Our first practice will take place on Friday, August 16th at 10:00 AM - we'll meet at the High School and run from there. Runners who cannot attend the morning practice (Drivers Ed students, for example) can participate in practice at 2:00 PM instead.
- Practices will continue to run at either 10:00 or 2:00 until school starts.
- Once school starts, practices will take place on Mondays through Thursdays, starting immediately after school. Here is a Practice and Race Schedule for the 2019 season.
- Runners are only allowed to participate in 1 practice a day.
- Runners must complete 10 practices before they can attend/compete in a race.
- Students in other sports (Football, Volleyball) must complete 10 Cross Country practices before they can compete in a race.
Last Modified Yesterday at 3:51 PM