Welcome to Arlee High School Cross Country 2019!Practice Information:
Upcoming Meet Information:Our second to last race is the Class B Championship in Thompson Falls. The meet will take place at the Rivers Bend Golf Course on Wednesday, October 16th. Students will be excused from class around 10:30, though that time is not official. Here is the order of events:
- Practices will take place Mondays through Thursdays, starting immediately after school. Here is a Practice and Race Schedule for the 2019 season. We meet at the High School stage.
- Runners are only allowed to participate in 1 practice a day.
- Runners must complete 10 practices before they can attend/compete in a race.
- Students in other sports (Football, Volleyball) must complete 10 Cross Country practices before they can compete in races.
- 12:00: Course Walk-Through
- 1:00: Varsity and JV girls
- 1:45: Varsity and JV boys
This will be a quick meet. We'll hop back on the bus and return to Arlee High School around 4:00.Team Activities:We will have a homecoming parade float next Friday, October 11th. We will meet to decorate our float from 3:30 to 4:30. The floats need to be lined up in the parking lot south of the new gym by 4:30. Coach Sproull will be out of town for the parade but Coach Katea will lead the Cross Country teams in building the float.Looking to the post-season, we will hold both our awards banquet and our end-of-the-year team trip on Friday, November 1st. This is a school day. Our awards ceremony will begin at 5:30 in Mr. Sproull's room in the Junior High School. After that's done, we'll load the bus at the high school to travel to the Field of Screams. We plan to return to Arlee High School after 11:00.Please e-mail me with any questions. Thanks,Brett Sproullbsproull@arleeschools.org
Last Modified on Thursday at 8:56 PM