• financial aid website

    Posted by Misty Brien on 12/7/2009 10:00:00 AM
    Parents, if you are going to do financial aid online, then you have to get a pin number, you do this at, www.pin.ed.gov If your going to do the financial aid on paper form then you download it at, www.FederalStudentAid.ed.gov/pubs or call 1-800-4-Fed-Aid to request one to be mailed to you.
    Remember that you should never have to pay a fee to fill out the financial aid, so always go this website: www.fafsa.ed.gov
    You could start filling out financial aid after Jan.1. The priority deadline is March 1.... so the sooner you get it in, the more aid is awarded to you.
    Financial Aid is money to help you pay for college. It comes from fedreal and state governements, banks, the schools themselves and private donors. Some financial aid must be paid back, others do not.
    The amount and kind of financial aid you get is based on your financial need, your academic record, and on the kinds of aid available at the school you attend.  
    Comments (-1)


By Month

Last Modified on January 15, 2013