Welcome to Arlee High School Cross Country 2019!Practice Information:
Upcoming Meet Information:Next Tuesday, September 17th, the team will travel to attend the Thompson Falls Invitational at the River's Bend Golf Course a few miles west of town. Students will be excused from class at 11:15 so they can depart on the bus at 11:30. Here is the order of events:
- Practices will take place Mondays through Thursdays, starting immediately after school. Here is a Practice and Race Schedule for the 2019 season. We meet at the High School stage.
- Runners are only allowed to participate in 1 practice a day.
- Runners must complete 10 practices before they can attend/compete in a race.
- Students in other sports (Football, Volleyball) must complete 10 Cross Country practices before they can compete in races.
- 1:00: Course walk-through
- 2:00: Middle School girls
- 2:30: Middle School boys
- 3:00: Varsity and JV girls
- 3:30: Varsity and JV boys
Thompson Falls offers a $5 dinner to runners after the race. We will eat at the course then head home. We plan to arrive back to Arlee High School between 6:00 and 6:30.We will also travel to Great Falls this coming Friday, September 20th. The bus will leave Arlee High School at 11:00 AM. Here is the order of events:
We will eat a quick dinner in Great Falls and return home around 9:30 PM.Team Activities:There are not any team activities planned until the homecoming parade.Please e-mail me with any questions. Thanks,Brett Sproullbsproull@arleeschools.org
- 2:00: Course Walk Through
- 2:45: AA JV girls
- 3:30: AA JV Boys
- 4:00: Class B and C Varsity and JV girls
- 4:45: Class B and C Varsity and JV boys
- 5:15: Class A Varsity and JV girls
- 5:45: Class A Varsity and JV boys
Last Modified on Saturday at 9:02 PM