Return to Headlines

Family Debit Card

P-EBT Consent Form

FAMILIES: Every student in our district is eligible for a free debit meal card. In order to receive this card, parents/guardians must fill out the P-EBT consent form and return it to the district office by no later than Thursday, 7/16. The district office is open from 8-4, Monday-Thursday. It can also be printed, signed by hand, scanned and emailed to or mailed to Lonnie Morin, c/o Arlee Schools, 72220 Fyant St, Arlee MT 59821 but mailed forms must be received by Thursday 7/16. All students are eligible, but we have to get your signed form for you to receive the benefit.

Forms are available at the district office, Wilson's Foods, the Huckleberry Patch, and Headley's Feeds. Remember, you must return the form to the Arlee District office by Thursday, 7/16 at 4 pm in order to receive the card.